How to Order
I am open 9am to 9pm, 7 days a week, for placing orders. Tel: 01303 862617.
If I am engaged with a course, please leave a message I will return your call.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your item is in stock and when it is convenient for me to call you to complete your order and take payment. Payment will only take place when the goods are in stock ready to send.
When an order is made you will be asked to provide:
- Name on card
- Card number
- Card start date
- Card expiry date
- Security number (located on reverse of card)
- Issue number (if applicable)
- Delivery address (if different from payee address)
- Debit cards can be used for a transaction of any amount.
- Credit cards have a minimum payment of £20.00.
- All in house purchases and course fees are made via SumUp Machine.
- Chip and pin is available for all cards.
- Card and shop receipts issued for all transactions.
- Cheques to be made payable to: S M Chitty.
- Payment cannot be made via email for security reasons.
For T&Cs and Hilltop Guarantee, please visit the Terms & Conditions page
Ashford equipment is also covered by an additional Ashford guarantee.
Postage is based on the total order value plus the relevant postal charge.
Items are normally sent by 1st class post or Parcelforce 48 hour service.
NB. Orders made via Parcelforce for a Saturday delivery may incur an extra charge.
*Subject to change by Royal Mail or Parcelforce (correct as at 5.7.2022).